Campaign Starter Kit
Are you interested in starting an AED initiative in your town? Mecklenburg County Lucky Hearts officials can help your organization bring Lucky Hearts to your county.
Campaign administrators can provide interested organizations with a starter packet and helpful tips for initiating a program in their county.
Below are some items that will be included in the packet:
- Nomination Application and Qualifying Criteria
- Lucky Hearts Trademarked Logos (including AED Inside Sticker Logo)
- Purchasing information for pins and AED stickers
- Draft AED Protocol (for selected organizations)
- Organizations Requirements Guideline Sheet
- List of Materials Needed for Trainings
- Budget Examples and Cost Structures
If you are interested or would like more information on the Lucky Hearts Campaign, please email Lester Oliva at [email protected] or call 704.943.6023.
The main goal of the Lucky Hearts program is to increase awareness about bystander CPR and public use AEDs. Seeing the campaign grow and branch into other cities and states will help to further our ultimate goal and people will begin to understand that they can help to save a life!