Are You Medic Material?
Thank you for taking the time to investigate all that Medic has to offer career oriented EMS professionals. Medic is not your typical EMS Agency. Medic is a high performance, industry leading organization that provides employees with the best tools and training anywhere in EMS. We invite you to explore Medic’s website and compare the career opportunities that exist within this Agency with those offered elsewhere in EMS. We think you’ll quickly realize why Medic’s 500+ employees consider this Agency to be among the best places to work in the country.
Medic has spent the past thirty years building one of the strongest reputations in EMS. This Agency values hard work, ingenuity, teamwork and an unyielding commitment to patient care. Whether you speak with a member of Medic’s accounting staff or a seasoned Field Training Officer, you will be hard pressed to find someone who isn’t focused on improving every facet of the patient experience with this Agency.
What Makes Medic a Great Place to Work? Everything!
Medic can only be as strong as the people that work here. That’s why this Agency’s recruitment team looks far and wide to locate the top talent available to join our team. The benefits to working for Medic are vast and varied, including:
- 10, 12 and 14 hour Shifts
- Employer Matched 401K and 457
- State Government Retirement Benefits
- Outstanding, Affordable Comprehensive Health Insurance
- Competitive Sign on and Relocation Bonus for Paramedics
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Paid In-Service Training for all Field and CMED Staff
- Numerous Career Advancement Opportunities
- Clinical In-house Training in Medic’s Cadaver Lab
- Distinct ALS and BLS Teams
- Opportunities to Join Special Operations Teams like the SWAT, Civil Emergency Unit, and the Bike Team
- Fully Equipped Chevrolet 4500 Series Ambulances
- State of the Art ePCR Patient Software & Wireless Tablets in the Field
If all of these benefits aren’t enough, consider this: Medic operates one of the busiest 911 Emergency Management Systems in the Southeast. Our teams serve all 542 square miles of Mecklenburg County including the rapidly expanding City of Charlotte, NC. On a daily basis our teams help birth children, care for families injured in motor vehicle accidents, treat residents suffering from various traumatic injuries and bring cardiac arrest patients back to life.
The work we do here at Medic is challenging, rewarding, and highly valued by the community we serve. Does this sound like the type of Agency that you would like to work for? If so, we definitely want to hear from you. Check out our current job openings.