Welcome to the Patient Financial Services department of Medic!
Medic’s commitment to provide excellent patient care extends beyond the clinical environment. Our Patient Financial Services department will make every effort to work with you and your insurance provider to secure payment on your behalf. Medic does not have contracted rates with commercial insurance companies, however we do accept Medicare, Medicaid, Tricare and Veterans Affairs. If you have questions regarding the status of your bill, please feel free to contact one of our financial services representatives directly at 704.943.6400.
The newly created Patient Financial Services is comprised of an experienced and knowledgeable team of dedicated staff members to process your information, answer specific questions regarding your bill and provide excellent customer service in the most efficient and timely manner possible.
Patient Financial Services is responsible for the following services:
- Billing for all insurance and self-pay patients
- Providing focused, attention to detail on all billing, balance and collection inquiries
- Researching/analyzing potential billing errors and/or inconsistencies
- Detail reporting demonstrating financial activities and trends
- Post payments to individual accounts received from Medic patients
- Maintaining the strictest standards of HIPAA and Corporate Compliance while assisting with patient accounts
Please mail correspondence/payments to:
- Patient Financial Services
- P.O. Box 741033
- Atlanta, GA 30374
- Toll Free: 888.363.2723
- Local: 704.943.6400
- Fax: 704.943.6196
***Disclaimer: Please do not send personal identifiable information (i.e., insurance, health, etc.) through the above e-mail address. General information only. To speak directly to a Patient Financial Services representative, please call the above toll-free or local phone numbers provided.***
HIPAA Policy: Medic is committed to protecting your privacy and your health information. Please click here to view Medic’s HIPAA Policy.
The Patient Financial Services department is open every Monday - Friday from 8:00 am to 5:00 pm, excluding the following holidays:
- New Year’s Day
- Martin Luther King Day
- Good Friday
- Memorial Day
- Independence Day
- Labor Day
- Thanksgiving Day and the Day After
- Christmas Day and the Day After